Happy August 8th everyone! Today is the big 29 for me, and I am excited for all the great things to come as I close out this decade of my life! I don’t know about everyone else, but I believe that birthdays should be celebrated for an entire week! I usually kick off with my birthday eve and enjoy birthday festivities for the next week! This year year is right on track. Last night we kicked off with the Bastyr BBQ. I am so excited that I will be furthering my education in nutrition and exercises science at such an amazing institution! Today is pretty low key, but really great! I am relaxing with my babies and getting excited about my Schwinn Cycling instructor certification with The Diesel tomorrow! Monday will be a beach and BBQ day and form there The Diesel has been put in charge of rounding out the birthday week! This year is already on track to be my best yet!
Since I am in a festive mood, and we haven’t had a workout playlist in a while I decided it was the perfect time to release my Brithday Bash Workout Playlist!
- Good For You – Selena Gomez ft. A$AP Rocky
- Back It Up – Prince Royce ft. Jennifer Lopez
- Summer Thing – Afrojack ft. Mike Taylor
- Bad Blood – Taylor Swift
- Lean On – Major Lazer Ft. MO & DJ Snake
- Can’t Feel My Face – the Weekend
- I Don’t Like It, I Love It – Ft Robin Thicke
- A Little More – Machine gun Kelly Ft. Victoris Moneti
- Tonight Belongs To U! – Jeremih Ft. Flo Rida
- Fun– Pitbull Ft. Chris Brown
- Don’t Look Down – Martin Garrix
- 5 More Hours – Deorro Ft. Chris Brown
- Hey Mama – David Guette Ft. Micki Minaj
- Hood Go Crazy – T.I. Ft. 2 Chainz & B.O.B.
- I Need Your Love – Shaggy & Mohombi Faydee Costi
- Worth it – Fifth Harmony ft. kid ink
- Locked Away – R. City ft Adam Levine
I want to hear from you, What song gets you going right now? How long do you celebrate your birthday each year?