View my GitHub profile for coding examples including Python, C++, Java, Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Data Munging with Pandas.
Here you will find examples of my past projects in: Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing & Web Analytics.
I have a passion for data that that keeps me in a constant stat of learning. There is always something new and exciting in the world of Data Science .
Latest Blog Posts:
- LOTOJA 2021 Race RecapI started at 6:46am with the whole women’s race category field just as the sun was coming up. I fell off the group at mile 6 when there was a surge I didn’t follow. I was afraid to start burning matches so early in the day on my first LOTOJA. It started to sprinkle then … Read more
- 2020 Reading ListI hit my goal of reading one book a month for 2020. That is the most non-school related reading I have done since I was a teenager, and it was really fun! For the first time in nearly a decade I decided it was ok to spend time reading for fun (aka sci-fi) and not … Read more
- Why I Decided to Learn PythonIt was around this time three years ago that I decided to make a major career pivot. I decided I wanted to work in tech! The tech industry is vast, and there are so many different career paths, each requiring their own unique skills sets. I decided the first step would be learning to code. … Read more
- Cereal Data VisualizationMake Over Monday What millennial doesn't remember Saturday mornings as a bowl of cereal in front of the the TV for Saturday morning cartoons! Cap'n Crunch, Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes, if only our parents realized how much sugar we were consuming while waiting for Captain Planet to save the day! This weeks featured data set … Read more
- Makeover Monday: Spending By GenerationFor this weeks Makeover Monday we are taking a look at consumer spending by generation and category. In the original visualization below you can easily see how each individual generation spent in each category. I thought it would be interesting to break the data visualization out by category. I wanted to easily scan the categories … Read more